Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

I've quickly realized after just a few holidays with our sweet baby boy - that holidays no longer mean relaxing, drinking, eating as a married couple with our families...

Holidays are all about the baby now...

Easter outfit, Easter basket, snapping the right pictures, planning the day around naps (reminds me that I needed a nap today, hah!) 

+++++ And for the record, let us not forget the TRUE meaning of this Easter holiday, to celebrate the resurrection of our Jesus Christ ++++++








While uploading all of the amazing Easter pictures I snapped yesterday, I am snacking on leftovers! 

This veggie bar/pizza appetizer was a hit with my family yesterday!


Thanks to garnish & glaze for this yummy and easy recipe!

>>>Loving my mini chick ornament on my Nora Fleming platter! It is perfect for Easter and springtime<<<
































Hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment