Thursday, January 2, 2014


NEWLY IN NASHVILLE'S WEDDING PAGE UPDATE
I have finally started to update my Wedding page! My wedding day was truly a dream come true and I am more than happy to share pictures, ideas, tips, and recommendations! I have SO much to share, so I will be continuously adding more from my wedding day, bit by bit!

Watch ---> Our Wedding Video - "January Wedding"  -- Thank you to Catchlight Cinema (videographers)

Wedding Song: "January Wedding" - Avett Brothers
Words used to describe my "wedding vision": * rustic * incorporating nature * khaki * natural/neutral colors * burlap * enchanted forest *








It is ALMOST the 1 year anniversary of our wedding day and not a day goes by that I don't think about that absolutely perfect day. I am so excited to share pictures and ideas from my wedding! I had a vision of exactly what I wanted...but I HAVE to credit my amazing wedding planner. I was very new to the Nashville area, my family (support system) was in a different state, we had a strict budget, and less than 6 months to plan! We needed a wedding planner! Immediately we picked a venue, the venue coordinator recommended StudioWed-Nashville for wedding planning. We linked up with StudioWed and it was time to plan our WEDDING! http://studiowednashville.com/nashvilleblog/

My wedding photos credited to http://justinwrightphoto.com!

Click on my Wedding page to get all the details from my Nashville Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment