Friday, July 17, 2015

MY Top 5 Most Exciting Baby Essentials!

Baby isn't here yet, but all of the exciting baby essentials are! These are my top 5 favorite baby items - that I cannot wait to use!



1) City Select - I decided to get the City Select because my husband and I ultimately want to have more than one child --so why not go big, now! Seeing all of the amazing configurations and add-ons is super exciting! I have yet to buy the car seat adapter, so that will be my next purchase. :) 





2) Boppy Lounger - I know the Boppy is one of the top baby items, however I had never seen the Boppy Lounger until recently. My best friend has a 2 month old and he has absolutely loved lounging in this boppy since the very beginning!
 3) Cloth Diapers - Yes...I am going to give cloth diapering a try! I not only think these little diapers are super adorable, but I can see how the financial and environmental benefits can be worth the extra loads of laundry. (I purchased the Starter Kit from Amazon). 


4) Peanut Changing Pad - After worrying that the baby's bedding set/decor did not come with a matching changing pad cover, I spotted this trendy changing pad on Pinterest. While it is slightly more pricey than the usual changing pads - I just love the sleek look and feel like the clean-up will be super easy. 
5) Wraps and Carriers - I must admit I am a little intimidated by baby-wearing, but I registered and received the Ergobaby carrier shown in the picture and a Boba Wrap. I feel like theses products will be hit or miss depending on what the baby prefers but exciting, non the less! 



*****Moms, soon-to-be moms, and/or baby-gear lovers - I would love some feedback on my Top 5! What baby items are your favorites!?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment