Monday, June 8, 2015

Pregnancy Announcement


It has been months since I have blogged. :(. However, it's summer break for this teacher and I also have some very exciting news to share with the blog world...my husband and I will be welcoming our first baby in late August! 

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant and officially into my third trimester! 

Via Instagram I have been showing off my belly and pregnancy progress with this amazing pregnancy tunic! Every few weeks I mark my current week of pregnancy and snap a few pictures. I ordered this tunic from an Etsy shop, and the tunic comes with a red fabric marker! Might be a new gift idea for friends and family who are expecting in the future. 

I am so excited to start sharing news and updates about my pregnancy and eventually our baby, on the blog. Newly in Nashville is adding yet another NEW experience to follow along with! 



No comments:

Post a Comment