Saturday, September 13, 2014

Got my new mascara!!!! Younique 3D Fiber Lashes!

Woo hoooo! I was sooo excited to try this new mascara!
I have always been obsessed with my eyelashes...always a Covergirl-girl. I would buy all of the various mascaras, the one that lengthens, the clump-crusher, the volumizer, and so on. I can honestly say that I have found my new FAVORITE mascara.
I just randomly saw a friend had this new 3D Fiber Lash mascara from Younique posted on her facebook. I asked her about it, she completely swore by it, so I ordered mine online for like $30.00.

Got it today and am blown away by it. I feel like this kind of stuff never works...but this mascara is insane!

If you want to try it out, just click here... (this is not a scam...I ordered mine and got it like 4 days later, now I want to try all of there other products). Also, if you hate it, you can send it back and get a full refund.

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ChelseaFillhouer

One eye with regular mascara. Other eye with Younique's mascara. This picture does not even do the mascara justice. 

I will be posting a vlog about this product later, just had to get the first-reaction post out there! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment