Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Finds Friday: Kate Spade Zip Around Planner

Along with my blog makeover, I have decided to add a Favorite Finds Friday component to my Newly In Nashville blog. Today is my first Favorite Finds Friday post, showing off my Kate Spade Zip Around Planner!

 


Isn't it funny how when you purchase a new planner you automatically feel as though your life is much more organized?!? 
I've been searching for that perfect planner for a while...here was my planner must haves:
1) zip around 
2) small enough to fit in my purse 
3) able to hold a pen, gift/credit cards, and other add-ins
4) refillable 
5) aesthetically appealing 

This Kate Spade planner fits the bill! My sister had the black leather one, and I recently sent the search party out to find this planner seeing as they do not sell this zip around planner on the official Kate Spade website. I found out through Instagram that the outlets were having a sale and usually had this planner in stock. Many of the outlets were more than willing to ship me the planner for under $10.00, along with the sale price of the planner. It worked out great and I ordered my mom the classic black planner for her birthday, as well. 




Happy Friday! 
~Newly In Nashville 

No comments:

Post a Comment