Sunday, November 16, 2014

Younique Favorites!!

After running through the rain heading in and out of church, I noticed my make up looked better than ever! So I snapped a Younique-Selfie! 
I've been a Younique distributor for a few months now and the most exciting part is trying out the new products! 
These are my favorite four products that I use every day! The fiber lash mascara is simply amazing and I have already raved about it before on my blog! The mascara is a MUST-HAVE!

The black eyeliner is a simple black liner but without the smudging on my lid! I had previously been using a Mac liner and just dealing with the smudging and wearing off...only wish I had this Younique liner sooner!

I have never used a primer before trying the Younique Glorious Natural Face and Eye Primer so I do not have anything to compare it too. However, it definitely is one of most essential products when dealing with make up on your skin! It goes hand-in-hand with the pressed powder! It goes on super light and is made with all natural ingredients! 

With sensitive skin I was a little hesitant to try a new powder, as I have always used Neutragena powders. While I have nothing bad to say about Neutragena's powder, I can say I have switched over to the Younique Mineral Touch Pressed Powder and do not regret it! Great colors to match your skin with!  

Looking to try a Younique Product? click here! 

Www.youniqueproducts.com/ChelseaFillhouer


No comments:

Post a Comment